OSU Logo

Subject Index

Third Party and Sponsor Payments

Third Party Payment is when a domestic or foreign company, corporation, state or government agency has made arrangements with OSU Student Accounts for special billing to cover tuition and other fees for students that they sponsor. OSU Student Accounts must have a letter of authorization on file. Letter of Authorization from the Sponsor includes:

  • Student's name
  • Student's ID#
  • Term or duration of program
  • Charges they will be responsible for
  • Address where to send the bill
  • Contact person's name and telephone number

Students who are sponsored and do not have other financial aid but have questions regarding their sponsorship billing should contact OSU Student Accounts. All correspondence, contracts, military forms, tuition assistance forms and payment vouchers from the government or companies should be sent directly to the Student Accounts office at:

Accounts Receivable
Oregon State University
Attn: Third Party Billing
PO Box 1086
Corvallis OR 97339-1086

Students are responsible for on time payment of any charges not paid for by their sponsor.