- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Research Safety
Safety Data Sheets
EH&S maintains a copy of all received or forwarded SDS's at Oregon State University in hard-copy format at the EH&S offices. The lab chemical suppliers listed below maintain current copies of their SDS sheets and should be used for primary reference for those chemicals.
There are a number of other sites that maintain SDS information databases: These links will open new pages on other sites.
- SIGMA-ALDRICH site contains >85,000 SDS sheets; log-in required. Use this site for Sigma/Aldrich/Fluka/Supelco/SAFC products.
- Avantor Materials (was "Mallinckrodt-Baker") chemical company database. Use this site for Mallinckrodt & JT Baker products.
- Fisher Scientific Company site. Use this site for Fisher & ACROS products.
- Alfa Aesar site. Use this site for Alfa Aesar products.