- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Lab & Research Safety
- Quick Links
- HazWaste Pickup Request
- Report Safety Concern
- Chemical Inventory System and Reuse Program
- LabHazard Sign Request
- Request Lab Safety Consultation
- Safety Training Calendar
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Autoclave Test Kit Request
- Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment
- Laser Machine Registration
- Record Actions Taken on Lab Safety Assessment
Chemical Inventory Program
The Chemical Inventory Program is a web based system that facilitates the collection and storage of information related to chemical types and amounts within campus laboratories and facilities.
(Requires ONID authentication)
First Time Users
You must set up access to the PI Web Interface for chemical inventory and lab assessment reports.
- For initial access, contact OSU's Chemical Safety Officer by email.
- Minimum information needed:
- Name of chemical owner (PI or other responsible individual/program)
- Employee ID number
- ONID username
- Location(s) of chemicals
- For other employees that need entry access on your behalf: provide same information as above.
Chemical Reuse Program
- To view available items:
- Login to the on-line inventory program
- Choose "Used Chemical Exchange" radio button at the top of the inventory view screen
- Choose "All Items" radio button on the left side of the screen
- For more information about the program including usage instructions see the Chemical Reuse Program safety instruction.