- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Research Safety
Chemical Inventory and Lab Assessment Program
Note: the link below also provides access to lab safety assessment reports, for online response to attention items on lab inspections.
- Requires Onid authentication
- Update bookmark: http://fs-ehs.tss.oregonstate.edu/ehsaweb/ehsawebisapi.dll
Setting up your Inventory
- Contact OSU's Chemical Safety Officer by email.
- Minimum information needed:
- Name of chemical owner (PI or other responsible individual/program)
- Employee ID number
- ONID username
- Location(s) of chemicals
- For other employees that need entry access on your behalf: provide same information as above.
Chemical Reuse Program
- To view available items:
- Login to the on-line inventory program
- Choose "Used Chemical Exchange" radio button at the top of the inventory view screen.
- Choose "All Items" radio button on the left side of the screen