- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Research Safety
- Quick Links
- HazWaste Pickup Request
- Report Safety Concern
- Chemical Inventory System and Reuse Program
- LabHazard Sign Request
- Request Lab Safety Consultation
- Safety Training Calendar
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Autoclave Test Kit Request
- Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment
- Laser Machine Registration
- Record Actions Taken on Lab Safety Assessment
Chemical Inventory and Lab Assessment Program
First time users: You must set up access to the PI Web Interface for chemical inventory and lab assessment reports.
- For initial access, contact OSU's Chemical Safety Officer by email.
- Minimum information needed:
- Name of chemical owner (PI or other responsible individual/program)
- Employee ID number
- ONID username
- Location(s) of chemicals
- For other employees that need entry access on your behalf: provide same information as above.
Chemical Inventory Guidelines (Describes chemicals that must be included and those that may be excluded from a chemical inventory)
Note: the Link below also provides access to lab safety assessment reports and allows online response to attention items noted during lab assessments.
- Requires Onid authentication
- Update bookmark: http://fs-ehs.tss.oregonstate.edu/ehsaweb/ehsawebisapi.dll
Chemical Reuse Program
- To view available items:
- Login to the on-line inventory program
- Choose "Used Chemical Exchange" radio button at the top of the inventory view screen.
- Choose "All Items" radio button on the left side of the screen