- Accident or over-exposure incident reports must be sent to EH&S and must be retained for 5 years.
- Records of exposure to personal or biological monitoring of hazardous chemicals and other harmful agents will be maintained in EH&S for the duration of employment of the exposed employee, plus 30 years.
- Medical records for employees developed as a result of exposure to hazardous chemicals or harmful agents will be maintained for the duration of employment, plus 30 years, in EH&S.
- Results of area air sampling will be maintained by EH&S for 5 years.
- Records of employee training will be maintained for 5 years in the employees departmental personnel record and as instructed in Reference 24.
- Records of laboratory inspections will be maintained for 5 years in EH&S.