- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Research Safety
Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health and Safety assists departments in maintaining a safe and healthy university environment for staff, faculty, students, and visitors.
We provide training, consultation, and various safety and health services. We help ensure Oregon State University abides by the regulatory requirements established at the local, state and federal level.
Use the EH&S Webform to report safety concerns, request an audit, inspection, or consultation.
Safety in Your Workplace:
- Use the EHS Assistant web interface to manage your chemical inventory, inspection reports and view training records:
- EHS Assistant Website (your ONID needs to be registered with EH&S)
- General and Office Safety (ppt)
- Labs - general
- Principal Investigators