- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Lab & Research Safety
Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health and Safety assists departments in maintaining a safe and healthy university environment for staff, faculty, students, and visitors.
We provide training, consultation, and various safety and health services. We help ensure Oregon State University abides by the regulatory requirements established at the local, state and federal level.
Use the EH&S Webform to report safety concerns, request an audit, inspection, or consultation.
Safety in Your Workplace:
- Laboratory Safety Resource Binder
- Use the PI Web Interface (for Principal Investigators, shop or space managers) to manage your chemical inventory, inspection reports and view worker training records. (Your PI lab/shop registration and your ONID ID need to be registered with EH&S.)
- General and Office Safety (ppt)
- Labs - general
- Principal Investigators