- About Our Office
- Cultural Resource Centers
- Contact Us
Welcome to the Office of Diversity Development
We are committed to the retention of underrepresented students by providing facilities, events/activities, support services, and leadership development opportunities for students.
Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Want to become more involved on campus and in the community? Volunteer/Intern at the Office of Diversity Development or with any of the Cultural Resource Centers (CRCs)!
Here you will be able to participate in an active dialogue and program development with fellow students as well as professional faculty and members of the surrounding community. Come visit us at our office located at 129 Snell Hall or send us an email directly to the Office of Diversity Development for more information on how to get involved.
- Intercultural Student Services (ISS)
- Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI)
- Educational Opportunities Program (EOP)
- Office of the Dean of Student Life (ODOSL)
- Disability Access Services (DAS) - part of ODOSL
- LGBTQ Services
- Memorial Union (MU)
- Associated Students of OSU (ASOSU)
- Department of Ethinc Studies (ES)
- Office of Advocacy (ASOSU Advocacy)
- Student Events & Activities Center (SEAC)
- Student Leadership and Involvement (SLI)
- UHDS Community Relations Facilitators (UHDS CRFs)