In Case of Criminal Activity or Violence
- Attempt to remove yourself from any danger.
- Call 911 or Dept. of Public Safety emergency Line (541) 737-7000 Call from a safe location, if possible. If you are outdoors on the OSU campus, remember that courtesy phones are available in lighted locations.
- If possible, provide the police with the following information:
- Location of crime.
- Nature of crime and specifics (number of people involved, any weapons, etc.).
- Any injuries.
- Description of suspect(s) (height, weight, sex, race, clothing, hair color etc.).
- Direction of travel of suspects
- Description of any vehicles involved in the crime.
- DO NOT pursue or attempt to detain suspects.