Klamath Basin Research & Extension Center (KBREC) Mission: A trusted resource for research and education working cooperatively with the communities of Klamath County resulting in healthy people, economies and environments.
We've Moved! Come see us at our new address:6923 Washburn Way Klamath Falls, OR 97603
The 2014 Cattlemen's Red Books are in $5.00 each.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m..
Walk with Ease Leader Training, FREE Training and Certification March 18, 2014 from 9 am-2 pm. As a trained leader you will walk with a group and teach them how to manage their health during 6-week walking programs designed for people with arthritis.Register for training by March 14, 2014.
- Mastery of Aging Well - This six-week online course provides personalized access to practical, research-based information for anyone interested in healthy aging.
- Click here for recent submissions to the Klamath County plant clinic.
- Extension Publications - The Oregon State University Extension Service produces educational materials to help people across Oregon. Their catalog contains more than 1,200 items including publications, books, videos, and other educational media.
- ScholarsArchive at Oregon State University > Extension & Experiment Station Communications - ScholarsArchive@OSU is Oregon State University's digital service for gathering, indexing, making available and storing the scholarly work of the Oregon State University community. It also includes materials from outside the institution in support of the university's land, sun, sea and space grant missions and other research interests.
- www.eXtension.org - Objective, research-based, and credible information you can use every day to improve your life. Brought to you by experts from the nation's largest and oldest network of universities.
- Grow Your Own Food and Preserve It For Later
- Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank - (541) 882-1223