|Results 41-50 of about 472. Search took 0.312559 seconds.|
- Dept. of Speech Communications | The Center for the Humanities ...
- Gregg Walker · Dept. of Speech Communications. Year Start: 2012. Year End:
2013. First Name: Gregg. Last Name: Walker. Portrait: Researcher Origin: OSU
Research Scholars. Project: Dominant Discourses of Climate Change: Power
and Culture in the Search for Common Ground ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/academic-department/dept-speech-communications - 30k
- Gangs play role in new identities | The Center for the Humanities ...
- Fina Carpena-Méndez is a Research Fellow and assistant professor of
anthropology at OSU. Carmen lives in a Nahua village in Central Mexico where
Carpena-Méndez did field work for a year. The research investigates—and
questions—prevailing notions about what happens to children left behind by
family members ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/gangs-play-role-new-identities - 32k
- Miracle Girl | The Center for the Humanities | Oregon State University
- Golden Jubilee - Classes Without Quizzes. Golden Jubilee celebrates OSU
graduates at their 50-year reunion. Classes Without Quizzes offers Beaver
alumni an opportunity to learn from OSU faculty working in a variety of disciplines
. … View the Entire Calendar ...
- http://www.wellwater.oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/miracle-girl - 25k
- Chinese calligraphy books--art or mass culture? | The Center for the ...
- “From the late sixteenth century onward, it was these compendia that the vast
majority of calligraphers studied, not antique rubbings,” said Xue, a Center
Research Fellow and art faculty member at OSU. The “ambiguous status of these
compendia between artwork and mass-produced books” is the territory he will
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/chinese-calligraphy-books-art-or-mass-culture - 29k
- Yoga: deep ecology or power builder? | The Center for the ...
- A Center Research Fellow and assistant professor of philosophy in OSU's School
of History, Philosophy and Religion, Sarbacker practices yoga in addition to his
scholarly work on the historical context for the development of modern yoga. His
OSU course, “The Theory and Practice of Modern Yoga,” includes an active ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/yoga-deep-ecology-or-power-builder - 29k
- The Center for the Humanities
- The Center is now accepting applications from scholars inter- ested in 2005-06
fellowships for the resident research program. Each year the Center brings
together a new group of faculty fellows from OSU and other universities, as well
as independent scholars, to pursue research and writing in an environ- ment
designed to ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/sites/default/files/newsletter/2004-fall.pdf -
- Marisa Chappell | The Center for the Humanities | Oregon State ...
- Marisa Chappell. Dept. of History. Year Start: 2006. Year End: 2007. First Name:
Marisa. Last Name: Chappell. Portrait: Professional Title: Assistant Professor of
History. Researcher Origin: OSU Research Scholars. Project: "From Welfare
Rights to Welfare Reform: The Politics of AFDC, 1964-1984" ...
- http://www.wellwater.oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/marisa-chappell - 27k
- Spring 2014 Newsletter
- OreGOn stAte UnIVersItY sPrInG 2014. (Continued on page 5. The Center for the
Humanities. A member of the Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institutes
the Center Advisory Board has named nine new research. Fellows for 2014-15,
all from. OsU's College of liberal Arts. Fellows are awarded one term of release
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/sites/default/files/newsletter/2014-spring.pdf -
- Stalin's book, 'sacred' to Mao, provided short cut to uniformity | The ...
- A Research Fellow and assistant professor of political science at OSU, Li is
working on her second book Stalinism and the Ideological Transformation of
China, 1938-76. Her first book, Mao, Stalin, and the Economic Stalinization of
China: 1948-53, is forthcoming from the Harvard Cold War Studies Book Series,
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/stalin039s-book-039sacred039-mao-provided-short-cut-uniformity - 30k
- There's more to Tex-Mex than meets the palate | The Center for the ...
- A Center Research Fellow and assistant professor of ethnic studies in OSU's
School of Language, Culture, and Society, Cárdenas is drawing on ethnographic
work carried out in San Antonio—home to more than 700 Mexican restaurants—
to write a book, The Reconquest of Tex-Mex: Representation, Identity, and Food.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/theres-more-tex-mex-meets-palate - 29k