The Warehouse, Integration and Training (WIT) team is pleased to offer an annual series of hands-on sessions beyond the required training for Data Warehouse access. These sessions are designed to enhance user's Data Warehouse knowledge and ease of use by demonstrating specific techniques in building queries and designing reports in our data models. Each of the four Series can be requested as a group, or individual Sessions can be requested using the Registration Form at the bottom of this page.
There are five steps to register:
1. Click on the link labled "Click here for the list of classes"; this will open a pop-up window with a list of availible classes.
2. Simply click on the title of the class(es) you would like to register for.
3. Press the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Complete the "Personal Information" block in the registration form at the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the "Submit this Form" button at the bottom of the form.
The DW DIGs are scheduled each year at the beginning of the Fall term, so if you see a session that has already been presented that you would like to attend next year, please use the Registration Form and it's "Comments or Questions" block to let us know.
A BI Query Terminology document is available to bring to the DW DIG sessions, that you may find helpful.