Deadline: February 28, 2014
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
- Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter
- MUST major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising
- Additional majors that also qualify are art, anthropology, communications, English, graphic design and sociology - while demonstrating a career path in advertising, marketing or public relations.