Deadline: March 1, 2014.
Eligibility: Enrolled university students who meet all of the following qualifications are eligible to apply. Applicants must:
- Be attending an accredited four-year university located in one of the following Northwest states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, or Utah.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Be of sophomore standing or higher, and enrolled full time (12 or more credits).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing a degree in one of the following areas of study: Business, Accounting/Finance, Agricultural Business/Finance, or Economics.