NEW!-Recently released publication!
Best Management Practices for Christmas Tree Export, Authors: Heather Stoven, Chal Landgren, Rogg Helmuth, LaBonte James. Available in Spanish too! More information or to order.
NEW-view online here!
See what we're working on...
Christmas tree progeny trials
Related article-OSU Extension helps Oregon's Christmas tree industry
- -Complete Christmas Tree Catalog
- Identifying and Managing Christmas Tree Diseases, Pests and Other Disorders PNW 659
- Noble Fir Costs and Returns (PDF)
- Douglas Fir Costs and Returns
- OSU Horticulture Resources
Current research and information about nursery, greenhouse and Christmas trees
Past Workshop information:
Identification and Use of Beneficial Insects in Controlling Aphids in Christmas Trees
Using Beneficial Insects to Control Aphids (pdf) Chal Landgren, NWREC
Biocontrol in Field Conifers (pdf) Jana Lee, ARS/Horticultural Crops Research Unit
IPM in Christmas Trees, with an Emphasis on Aphids (pdf) Paul Jepson, OSU
- Chal Landgren, Extension Specialist—Christmas Trees
- Judy Kowalski, Bio Science Research Technician 3—Nursery, Christmas Trees, and Specialty Crop Registrations