See What We Are Working On
Strawberry Open House: June 11th, 1-4:30pm
Caneberry Field Day: July 9th, 1-5pm
Blueberry Field Day: July 16th, 1-5pm
Events will be held at the NWREC and will focus on the breeding program and conventional and organic research projects for commercial growers. Please mark your calendars and watch for more details.
- Northwest Berry & Grape Information Network
The Northwest Berry & Grape Information Network is the most comprehensive information and communications resource for berry and grape production practices, research, and marketing.
- Nutrient Management of Berry Crops in Oregon (pdf)
- Berry production publications (click on "View it now" next to the publication of interest to open a pdf)
- Economics of berry production publications
- Pesticide Updates by crop & Spotted Wing Drosophila Management (OR and WA), Feb 2014