See What We Are Working On
- Organic Blackberry Webinar featuring Drs. Bernadine Strik, Dave Bryla, and Luis Valenzuela. A recording and pdf handout of slides are available online. While this webinar highlights findings from a certified organic blackberry research study, results should be of interest to all blackberry growers.
- Northwest Berry & Grape Information Network
The Northwest Berry & Grape Information Network is the most comprehensive information and communications resource for berry and grape production practices, research, and marketing.
- Nutrient Management of Berry Crops in Oregon (pdf)
- Berry production publications (click on "View it now" next to the publication of interest to open a pdf)
- Economics of berry production publications
- Pesticide Updates by crop & Spotted Wing Drosophila Management (OR and WA), Feb 2014