- About Student Life
- Parents & Family
- Faculty, Staff & Advisors
Everyone Matters @ OSU
The Everyone Matters campaign is an initiative to foster inclusiveness and reduce intolerance. Faculty, staff, administrators, and students are encouraged to participate in the campaign by:
- Inviting students (or faculty) to upload a 15-second video from smartphone or webcam sharing experience of being misjudged—or misjudging!— or how they learned to be more inclusive, stronger, or wiser;
- Taking the 24-Hour Challenge to “Not Judge in Thought or Action” for a whole day—and inviting your class, student organization, or department to take the 24-Hour challenge;
- Inviting your class, student organization or department to submit videos as a group classroom project, themed to pride of identity, being judged, judging others or related topic. (With the help of Everyone Matters staff, you can quickly and easily create a video page on Tout for your institution or course to upload the videos to a single page, with your institution's name and logo. It's simple and easy to do.)
- Contacting Everyone Matters staff and collaborating with innovative ideas for community involvement, classroom projects or to involve your students.
Find Everyone Matters at OSU on Facebook!
Contact Everyone Matters staff in the Office of the Dean of Student Life.
Learn more about the global impact of Everyone Matters.