A block title is a basic block configuration that can be changed for any default Drupal block. You can use the default block title, use a different block title of your choice, or hide the block title altogether.
To change the title on a Drupal block, do the following:
- In your Admin menu, go to Site building > Blocks
- Locate the name of the block in the list (you might find it easiest to do an on-screen search by pressing your Ctrl and F keys simultaneously, then entering the title of the block in the little search box that appears)
- Once you've located the block, click on its configure link
- In the Block title field, enter the desired name of your block. If you wish to hide the block enter <none> (exactly as shown with the lowercase letters and the <> characters)
- Click the Save block button - you will be returned back to the main Block manager screen
- If your block is in the Disabled group, make sure to put it in a desired region and click the Save blocks button to enable it