OSU Events Calendar
The OSU Events Calendar was officially launched in March of 2006 to provide a long-term web calendar solution for Oregon State University.
This calendar was designed and built in-house to meet the most common public calendar needs for departments and groups.
This book contains detailed step-by-step technical instructions for some of the common tasks you may encounter while working with the OSU Event Calendar.
For more complex, specific tasks you may want to check our FAQ collection. If you can't find the answer to your question, contact CWS via our help ticket and let us know so we can add it in.
Please note that to log in to the OSU Event Calendar, you must have a valid ONID account.
- Locate the login link and click on it.
- Enter your ONID username and password in the ONID login screen.
- Upon a successful login, you will be redirected back into your calendar.
The OSU Event calendar has two different interfaces:
- Basic view
- This is the default interface that everyone sees, initially. Menu items appear on the left side of the screen.
- Advanced view
- The Advanced view can be toggled by clicking the Advanced link in the upper right corner. When the Advanced view is used, menu items appear to the right of the screen.
- Members of the OSU community who log in to the calendar can set their preferences to view calendars using the Advanced view by default.