Interested in Exhibiting?
OSU Event Planners Tradeshow is an opportunity to "Get Connected" with meeting and event planners from around the state of Oregon. The tradeshow provides an opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation while simultaneously showing-off your venue, product, and service options. If you're a caterer, this is the perfect environment to showcase your culinary skills and to offer attendees a delectable treat.
Exhibitors will also have an opportunity to attend the educational keynote brunch that will take place prior to the tradeshow (separate registration is required for each person attending the keynote brunch, CLICK HERE to register).
- Early Bird Exhibitor Rate (cut-off at 11:59pm on March 15, 2014): $375
- Standard Exhibitor Rate (beginning at 12:01am March 16, 2014): $425
- Caterer Exhibitor Rate (special terms): Contact Amanda Anderson for details, email@example.com or (541) 737-2401
(CLICK HERE to register for an exhibit booth at the tradeshow).
- Booth with Pipe and Drape (6’ x 8’, subject to modify)
- 6’ Dressed Table
- Two Chairs
- Waste Basket/Recycle Bin
- Table Top Identification Sign
- Wireless Internet Access
- Power Source (upon request)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7:30AM—9:15AM: Exhibitor Setup at The LaSells Stewart Center (if attending the educational session, setup must be completed by 9:15AM)
8:30AM—10:30AM: Exhibitor Setup at The LaSells Stewart Center (if not attending the educational session, setup must be completed by 10:30AM)
8:45AM: Attendee Registration Begins for the Educational Keynote Brunch at CH2M HILL Alumni Center
(check-in early and enjoy complimentary coffee, mock mimosas, plus tasty bites and experience a different side of CH2M HILL Alumni Center)
9:00AM: Doors Open at CH2M HILL Alumni Center for the Educational Keynote Brunch
9:30AM—11:00AM: Educational Session at CH2M HILL Alumni Center
11:00AM: Attendee Registration Opens at The LaSells Stewart Center for the Exhibitor Tradeshow
11:00AM—1:30PM: Tradeshow at The LaSells Stewart Center
1:30PM—3:00PM: Exhibitor Breakdown
- Exhibitors are encouraged, but not required to offer a door prize (recommended minimum value, $25.00). Offering a door prize is a great way to generate booth traffic and collect attendee information. **Each exhibitor is responsible for notifying and delivering the door prize to the selected winner.**
- Parking is available in the lot of Reser Stadium; located directly across the street from The LaSells Stewart Center. A daily permit is $7.00 (subject to change). Several pay stations are available (View Parking Map).