Campus Grounds Use
Oregon State University offers outdoor space for academic, professional, and recreational functions that serve the campus community.
Instructions for submission of the Campus Grounds Use Request:
1. Complete the Campus Grounds Use Form. This form includes all campus streets, park and lawn areas, parking lots, patios, malls, etc. (For proper and timely consideration, Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least 14 days before the event date.)
2. Submit the completed form via email to:
Deb.Weitzman@oregonstate.edu. (Also submit forms for Alcohol service or helicopter landings if applicable.)
3. Review: This form is sent to specified departments on campus for review and approval. The applicant may receive a response from a specific department asking for further information regarding the event prior to the department submitting an approval (details of a security plan from Public Safety, ground restoration efforts from Facilities/Landscaping, etc.)
4. Notification: The applicant will receive an email notice of approval/disapproval from the Director of OSU Conference Services.
OSU Conference Services - (541) 737-2402
To reserve or obtain information on outdoor areas of campus, contact the following:
1. Memorial Union Quad - Memorial Union - (541) 737-2650
2. Valley Library Quad - Valley Library - (541) 737-3331
3. Campus & Womens Bldg Intramural Fields - College of Health & Human Sciences - (541) 737-3324
4. Peavy & South Intramural Fields - Dixon Recreation Center - (541) 737-3736
5. Athletic Fields - Athletics Department - (541) 737-9379
6. Campus Residential Lawns - University Housing & Dining Services - (541) 737-4771
7. All Other Campus Grounds - OSU Conference Services - (541) 737-2402. (This includes all campus streets, park and lawn areas, parking lots, patios, malls, etc.) For proper and timely consideration, Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least 14 days before the event date.
8. Helicopter Landing Locations and Registration Process - Department of Public Safety - (541) 737-3010. For proper and timely consideration, please make your request at least 14 days before the event date.
10. Gilfillan or Milam Auditorium Request - Email: LSC.Services@oregonstate.edu
Identify the auditorium, date desired, time desired, contact information including email and phone, and estimated attendance. Gilfillan Auditorium seats about 500; Milam Auditorium seats about 700.
For proper and timely consideration, please make your request at least 14 days before the event date.