- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
When approaching the job or internship search process, as well as the entire career exploration process, it's important to consider the climate you'll be working in. Numerous resources exist targeted towards students of diverse demographic backgrounds, and include networking sites, search engines, and information on the best companies to work for. We hope you find the following resources helpful.
Specialized Resources for:
Resources at OSU:
- Intercultural Student Services - is committed to the access and retention of underrepresented and multiple identity students by providing facilities, cultural programs, activities, support services, and leadership development opportunities.
- International Student Advising and Services - Oregon State University (OSU) has long welcomed international students. During an academic year, OSU has more than 1300 international students from more than 90 different countries.
- Diversity Development - is responsible for the four Cultural Centers at Oregon State University. The Centers are committed to the retention of underrepresented students by providing facilities, events, activities, support services, and leadership development opportunities for students.