- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Career Fair Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at OSU’s Career Fairs! We depend on volunteers to make this a successful event for both students and employers. Volunteering is a great way to network with employers and fulfill service hours for clubs and organizations. There are many different options for volunteering, so feel free to sign up for an hour or more in an area that interests you.
All volunteers will be entered to win a prize valued at $25.00!
All volunteers must have a completed volunteer waiver before participating. If you have not yet filled out a waiver this school year, please go to the following link, complete the waiver, print, and bring it with you when you come to volunteer:
CLICK HERE to see volunteer positions and duty descriptions.
To see volunteering opportunities and to sign-up, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP
- After clicking on the link, please enter your email address so the volunteer coordinator can contact you with any updates or changes (you do not need to register an account)
- Read the volunteer descriptions and click “sign up” for the positions you can commit to. The box will turn green when you are signed up for that time slot.
- Please make sure your volunteer times don’t overlap (ex. Don’t sign up for Employer Escort from 7:30-9 AND Backpack check-in from 8-9)
- Don’t forget to click the SAVE button after signing up! It will not be official until you click SAVE!
- You will automatically be sent a reminder email with your volunteer assignments and duties.
- If you need to change or delete the times/ positions that you signed up for, use the link provided in the confirmation email or click the below link, login with your email and click the minus next to each position to delete your sign-up.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Haywood at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-737-5016
CLICK HERE to volunteer for the Spring Career Fair April 23rd.