Women's Mentorship Program
The Women’s Mentoring Program (WMP) is a peer-to-peer mentoring program for female-identified students in their first year at Oregon State. No matter the time of year, the WMP can connect you with a mentor to help you adjust to life at OSU, connect with a peer group, and become a stronger woman.
Throughout the year, women will participate in:
- Educational workshops
- Social events
- Networking events
- Outings and field trips
- Developmental opportunities
- Applications due October 3rd
- Mentor Mingle! October 10th, 12-2pm at the Women's Center
- Challenge Course. November 4th in the afternoon. Location TBA
- Pottery Painting. November 28th. Time and Location TBA
If you are interested in child care or need any other accommodation to participate in any SisterScholars event, please contact Sarah Jane (email@example.com), the SisterScholars Program Coordinator, to work out details.
For more information, find us on Facebook (OSU SisterScholars) or follow the Women’s Center on Twitter (osuwc).