We are an open community of feminist leaders inspiring change through advocacy, support and education toward the growth and success of all.
Our vision at the Women’s Center is to be a catalyst for equity and social justice for OSU, the Corvallis community and beyond.
- Helping students identify their personal values, be accepting of differing viewpoints, and celebrating diversity
- Empowering OSU community members to identify strategies for affecting positive change
- Generating information to raise awareness about campus climate, values, and practices
- Developing an environment at OSU where each student receives the support, resources and encouragement necessary to complete their educational goals
- Creating a campus environment free of sexual, physical and emotional violence and harassment