The Office of Admissions is looking for candidates to fill positions as TOUR Ambassadors for the 2015-16 school year. U.S. News and World Report listed on-campus tour guide as the best college job to boost your resume!
The form below will allow you to submit an application for our open positions.
- have a wide range of OSU experiences
- enjoy working with people
- have public speaking skills
- are outgoing
- are self-motivated
Benefits of Being a TOUR Ambassador:
- excellent work experience in a professional setting
- positively impact future OSU students and families
- work within a dynamic team environment
- competitive pay
- resume-building experience
- Current undergraduate student in good academic standing.
- All Ambassadors must maintain full time student status and a minimum 2.75 institutional cumulative grade point average during their period of employment.
- Full time student at Oregon State University for at least three terms with the intention of remaining a full-time student during the 2015-16 academic year.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively and positively represent Oregon State University.
- Commitment to promoting diversity.
- Knowledge of resources and services at Oregon State University.
- Well-rounded academic and co-curricular experiences at OSU.
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and self-confidence.
- Possess a current, valid driver’s license.
Period of Employment:
July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016 (including some or all of winter and spring breaks)
Spring Term 2015 Training/Leadership class: Students selected as TOUR Ambassadors are required to participate during spring term.
Please complete the following form to apply for a position as a TOUR ambassador. Note that the application must be submitted all at once; it is not possible to save the form and return to it. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Thanks for your interest! Your application materials must be received by February 7, 2015, 5pm.