Oregon State University Quick Facts:
- Location: Corvallis, Ore. (main campus)
- Branch Campus: OSU-Cascades in Bend (state’s only branch campus)
- Founded: 1868
- Enrollment: 26,393 (fall 2012)
- President: Edward J. Ray
- Institutional Status: Oregon State University is one of only two universities in the country (along with Cornell) to have federal designation as a Land Grant, Sea Grant, Space Grant and Sun Grant institution.
- Research: During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, OSU received $263 million in research revenue.
- The Campaign for OSU: The Oregon State University Foundation is nearing completion of The Campaign for OSU, which seeks to raise a record $1 billion to support OSU. As of July 1, 2013, the campaign had raised more than $940 million.
Tuition and Fees: Complete information on OSU’s tuition and fees for resident and non-resident undergraduate and graduate students is available at this link. Journalists who inquire about OSU’s “tuition rate” should be aware that tuition varies depending not only on residency but according to major.
To learn more about OSU: http://oregonstate.edu/main/about