Wilson Hall houses approximately 350 students, and has a Science, Math and Engineering focus.
Wilson Hall is proud to partner with the Women in Science and Engineering and the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) Program. Thanks to this partnership, Wilson Hall will be the home to multiple classes this year.
Wilson Hall has an Engineering Resource Center, equipped with study tables available 24 hours a day.
There is a resident director serving Wilson Hall, and two resident assistants (RAs) on each floor. Rooms are coed by neighbor with a men's and women's bathroom on each floor.
Wilson Hall will be open during all breaks next year. For more information, visit the Break Housing Information page.
The fourth and fifth floors of Wilson are designated as Engineering Floors.
The fifth floor of Wilson has a female-only wing (rooms 522 to 539).
Amenities & Services
- High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Wilson Furniture
- Extra-long beds (36"x80")
- Loft kits available for 4th Floor residents (Residents on other floors can build their own lofts)
- Projectors available for checkout at the front desk
- Xbox 360 with Kinect in the main lounge (with controllers and games available for checkout at the front desk)
- Laundry Facilities (Unlimited use for residents)
- Women's only wing
- Mail delivered to McNary Service Center (541-713-5114)
- Variety of kitchen equipment for checkout
- Various board games
- Ping pong and multiple pool tables with equipment for checkout
- Science, Math & Engineering emphasis
- Select rooms with ADA Strobes
- A roll in shower in each bathroom
Pictures & Views