West offers suite style housing, with each two rooms sharing a bathroom. West houses approximately 215 residents on 5 floors, and was renovated in 1998.
There is a resident director living on site, and at least one resident assistant (RA) per floor.
West Hall will be the new home of the University Honors College beginning Fall Term 2012.
Only students who have been admitted to the UHC will be able to confirm a room in West Hall, so it is important that you find a roommate who has also been admitted to the UHC.
In the past, West has housed students from around the world, as well as students who plan to study abroad or are participating in the INTO-OSU Program (now housed in the International Living-Learning Center).
Amenities & Services
- High-Speed Internet
- Modular Furniture
- Extra-long beds (36"x80")
- Loft kits available
- Laundry Facilities (Unlimited use for residents)
- Mail delivered to West Service Center (541-713-5115)
- Wheel-chair accessible facilities
- Variety of kitchen equipment for checkout
- Various games
- Break Housing
- Select rooms with ADA Strobes
- Accessible room with private bath available on the ground floor
- Large kitchen available for resident use
- Select number of rooms with accessible furniture
- Rooms available on the ground/first floor
Floor Plans & Views