Summer Scholar Housing Information
Housing Information and Rates (June 15, 2014-September 12, 2014)
West Hall is a dedicated scholar facility from June 15, 2014- September 12, 2014. The majority of the rooms in the West are suite-style (two rooms adjoined by 1 bathroom). Each room is equipped with a sink, twin beds, wardrobes, and desks. The rooms are adjoined by a bathroom with a toilet and shower (similar to a “Jack and Jill” bathroom in a home) with lockable doors from inside the bathroom. A floor plan for an West suite can be found here: http://oregonstate.edu/uhds/west . There are a limited number of rooms with a private bath available. All reservations require a two-night stay minimum and deposit.
|Amenities: Extra long twin bed, desk, wardrobe, sink, micro fridge and 1 microwave, and private bathroom.
Rates: $43 per night per person
|Amenities: Extra long twin bed, desk, wardrobe, sink, micro fridge and 1 microwave, and shared bathroom with 1-3 scholars.
Rates: $38 per night per person
|Double room with private bath|| Amenities: 2 Extra long twin beds, 2 desks, 2 wardrobes, sink, 1 micro fridge and microwave, and private bathroom.
Rates: $36 per night per person
|Double room with shared bath||Amenities: 2 Extra long twin beds, 2 desks, 2 wardrobes, sink, 1 micro fridge and microwave, and shared bathroom with 1-4 scholars.
Rates: $31 per night per person
Discounts available based upon length of stay: 7-10 nights receive 10% off, 11-20 nights receive 25% off, 21 nights+ receive 50% off
If you need more information, please email us or call 541-737-9195.
Accommodations and Amenities
- Wireless internet access is available in rooms
- Microfridge provided in each room with refrigerator, freezer, and microwave all in one
- All guests have access to a community kitchen and dining room in West Hall
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Complete linen package: two flat sheets, one pillow, one pillowcase, one blanket, one towel, and one washcloth
- Community lounges with cable television
- Convenient payment options by check, OSU index number or Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
- Mailboxes may be assigned to scholars staying more than 2 weeks upon request. Contact email@example.com to request a mailing address.
- Recreational Center Membership passes are available for purchase to visiting scholars
- Access to the Beaver Movie Channel (a free on-demand streaming movie channel) through provided ResNet guest internet account
Safety and Security
Scholars will be issued a room key and an outside door access fob. For the safety and security of our guests and residents we ask you to keep track of keys and report lost or stolen keys. Replacement cost for room keys is $50 and replacement cost for outside door access fob is $25.
Oregon State is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Corvallis campus (OAR Chapter 576, Division 040). Read more about the policy.
Parking zones are enforced Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. To obtain a permit, contact Transit and Parking Services.
Scholars are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their space while staying with us and are requested to clean before moving out.
A look inside West Hall
West Hall Community Kitchen
West Hall Community Dining Room
West Hall Main Lounge
West Hall Room 1 of 2
West Hall Room 2 of 2
West Hall Exterior and Courtyard