Academic Year Scholar Housing Information
Housing Information and Rates (September 15, 2013-June 15, 2014)
Sackett Hall Suites
|Amenities: Full bed, private bathroom, micro fridge and microwave, desk, and livingroom.
Rates: $46 per night
|Amenities: Twin or full bed, private bathroom, full kitchen with cookware, and desk.
Rates: $50 per night
Discounts available based upon length of stay: 7-10 nights receive 10% off, 11-20 nights receive 25% off, 21 nights+ receive 50% off
All of our scholar housing spaces are inside residence halls that are primarily occupied by OSU students. Although late evening quiet hours are enforced there may be some level of noise created by our vibrant communities. Please contact the Residential Conferences office with questions or concerns involving community members.
If you need more information, please email us or call 541-737-9195.
Accommodations and Amenities
- Wireless internet access is available in rooms
- Microfridge provided in each suite with refrigerator, freezer, and microwave all in one
- All guests have access to a private or community kitchen or kitchenette
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Complete linen package: two flat sheets, one pillow, one pillowcase, one blanket, one towel, and one washcloth
- Community lounges and outdoor space
- Convenient payment options by check, OSU index number or Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
- Mailboxes may be assigned to scholars staying more than 2 weeks upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mailing address.
- Recreational Center Membership passes are available for purchase to visiting scholars
- Access to the Beaver Movie Channel (a free on-demand streaming movie channel) through provided ResNet guest internet account
Safety and Security
Scholars will be issued a room key and an outside door access fob. For the safety and security of our guests and residents we ask you to keep track of keys and report lost or stolen keys. Replacement cost for room keys is $50 and replacement cost for outside door access fob is $50.
Oregon State is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Corvallis campus (OAR Chapter 576, Division 040). Read more about the policy.
Parking zones are enforced Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. To obtain a permit, contact Transit and Parking Services.
Scholars are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their space while staying with us and are requested to clean before moving out.