Built in 1948, Sackett Hall is one of the oldest residence halls still in service. While historic, Sackett has been upgraded to meet the needs of today's college student, housing approximately 300 residents on three floors.
Sackett is divided into four quadrants with two wings per quadrant. Sackett Hall offers double rooms, single gender floors, and rooms with separate sleeping porch and walk-in closets. There is a resident director serving Sackett Hall and at least one resident assistant (RA) on each wing of the hall.
All wings of Sackett Hall are single-gender only.
The second and third floors of the "C" wing are quiet areas.
Sackett Hall also hosts the international roommate option through INTO-OSU.
Amenities & Services
- High-Speed Internet
- Sackett Furniture
- Extra-long twin beds (36”x90”)
- Loft kits available
- Laundry Facilities (Unlimited use for residents)
- Quiet wing
- Single gender floors
- Mail delivered to West Service Center (541-713-5115)
- Wheel-chair accessible facilities
- Substance Free
- Many rooms in Sackett Hall have sleeping porches. If you live in a room with a sleeping porch, the beds must remain bunked and in the sleeping porch at all times.
Featured Accessibility Options
- Select rooms with ADA Strobes
- Four accessible suites with a caregiver room available on the first floor
- Mini kitchenettes available throughout the building for resident use
- Rooms available on the ground/first floor
Floorplans, Room Types & Views