New for Fall 2014: The Health & Well-Being Living-Learning Community (LLC) in McNary Hall will be a space for students to connect with other students who are excited about Health and Science, especially the intersection of these fields and particularly with the perspective of improving our communities across Oregon and beyond.
There is a resident director serving McNary Hall and two resident assistants (RAs) on each floor. McNary hall is a large community of 5 floors and 300 students.
McNary Hall offers floors that are co-ed by neighbor, double and single rooms, a men's and women's bathroom, and a social lounge on each floor.
McNary Hall will be open during all breaks next year. For more information, visit the Break Housing Information page.
The overall theme of McNary is Health and Well-Being.
The third floor of McNary Hall has a female-only wing (Rooms 301-320).
A substance-free community option is available for students who wish to abstain from alcohol and other drugs.
Three of the four quad rooms in McNary Hall are gender-inclusive. The other is female-only.
Amenities & Services
- High-Speed Internet
- Modular Furniture
- Extra-long beds (36"x80")
- Loft kits available on first come first served basis
- Laundry Facilities (Unlimited use for residents)
- Women's only wing
- Mail delivered to McNary Service Center (541-713-5114)
- Wheel-chair accessible facilities
- Variety of kitchen equipment for checkout
- Various games
- Select rooms with ADA Strobes
- A roll in shower on each floor
- Select number of rooms with accessible furniture
Floor Plans & Views