- January 15, 2015: Fall 2015 new student application available (opens at 2 p.m. Pacific Standard Time)
- February 2, 2015: Roommate search and exemption request application available
- May 1, 2015: Housing application deadline for new students to be a part of online room selection
- May 5, 2015: New student room selection priority dates released to new students who applied for housing by May 1. Factors that can contribute to selection priority dates include: Housing application submission date, ATD payment date, and academic program.
- June 1-30, 2015: New student room selection for students who applied before May 1 and submitted other required information to OSU. To be eligible to pick a room, you must:
- Pay your ATD (Advanced Tuition Deposit) committing to attend OSU
- Register for summer START orientation
- Apply for housing by May 1, 2015
- Sign your 2015-2016 housing and dining contract
*A $50.00 contract signing fee will be billed to student accounts within 48 business hours of signing the electronic contract.
- July 2015 – September 2015 (residence hall opening): Students who applied for housing and contract for a space after May 1, 2015 will be assigned on a rolling basis, based on the date their contract was signed.
- February 25, 2015: Housing Expo put on by ASOSU
- Begin collecting interest in returning to on-campus housing
- April 1, 2015: Current OSU Students who indicated interest in returning to on-campus housing may begin picking rooms and signing a housing and dining contract for 2015-2016.*
- April 6– April 30, 2015: All Current OSU students may select rooms
- May 15, 2015: Current OSU student contract cancellation deadline for 2015-2016.
Please note: All application dates and events begin at 2:00 pm pacific time on the day they are scheduled unless otherwise indicated.
Cancellation Policy 2015-2016:
^excludes unused dining dollars
For students cancelling post Occupancy and leaving the institution (transferring to another institution, withdrawing, active duty, etc.) unused dining dollars will be credited back to student’s university account.
For students cancelling post Occupancy but remaining at the institution (moving off campus) unused Dining Dollars may continue to be used until the end of the academic term in which the cancellation is taking place. Any Dining Dollars not used by the end of that term are forfeited and not refunded.