- January 15, 2015: Fall 2015 new student application available
- May 1, 2015: Housing application deadline for new students to be a part of priority selection lottery (happening May 5, 2015)
- May 5, 2015: New student room selection priority dates released to new students via lottery system*. To be eligible to pick a room, you must:
- Pay your ATD (Advanced Tuition Deposit) committing to attend OSU
- Register for summer START orientation
- Apply for housing by May 1, 2015
- Sign your 2015-2016 housing and dining contract
- June 1-30, 2015: New student room selection for students who are part of the room selection lottery.
- July 2015 – September 2015 (residence hall opening): Students who applied for housing and contract for a space after May 1, 2015 will be assigned on a rolling basis, based on the date their contract was signed.
- February 25, 2015: Housing Expo put on by ASOSU
- Begin collecting interest in returning to on-campus housing
- April 1, 2015: Current OSU Students who indicated interest in returning to on-campus housing may begin picking rooms and signing a housing and dining contract for 2015-2016.*
- April 6– May 31, 2015: All Current OSU students may select rooms
- May 15, 2015: Current OSU student contract cancellation deadline for 2015-2016.
*A $50.00 contract signing fee will be billed to student accounts within 48 business hours of signing the electronic contract.
Please note: All application dates and events begin at 2:00 pm pacific time on the day they are scheduled unless otherwise indicated.
Cancellation Policy 2015-2016:
Non-first year freshman – New to OSU assignments
Applications for non-first year freshman will be processed in August (wave 3 and 4), based on projected space availability after a majority of the first year freshman have been assigned.
Applying for housing or paying your ATD after August? Contact our housing office for information about your housing assignment at 541-737-4771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.