The mission of the International Living-Learning Center (ILLC) residence hall is to responsibly educate, encourage, and celebrate cultural diversity, personal growth, and respect through communication, involvement, and positive community interactions.
Opened in September 2011, the ILLC houses approximately 312 residents.
The International Living-Learning Center offers single occupancy rooms with a private bathroom and double occupancy rooms with a private or shared bathroom. The ILLC is geared towards providing residents the opportunity to learn about other cultures.
There is a live-in full time professional Resident Director serving the community and eight Resident Assistants.
The ILLC also houses 26 classrooms, a general purpose auditorium, faculty and INTO-OSU program offices, Cascadia Market and Peet's Coffee.
All domestic residents living in the International Living Learning Center in a double room will have an international roommate.
Amenities & Services
- High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Modular Furniture
- Extra-long beds (36" x 80")
- Loft kits available
- Laundry Facilities on the 3rd floor (unlimited use for residents)
- Mail delivered to Arnold Service Center (541-737-0681)
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- Variety of kitchen equipment and games available for check-out
- Multi-faith room
- Select rooms with ADA Strobes
- All rooms can be made accessible
- Multiple kitchens available throughout the building for resident use
Floor Plans & Views
- Floor Plans
- Video footage of two rooms (October 2011)
- Article: "ILLC: A 'wild frontier' of new understanding" (December 2011)
Follow the ILLC blog.