Rates and Reservations
We have a variety of housing options (and rates) to help suit your needs. Please feel free to contact us to inquire about possible dates and options for your group by calling (541)737-9195 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2014 Residential Conferences Rates can be found here (will open as a PDF). Rates are per person, per day for double- or single-occupancy rooms. All rates listed are U.S. dollars.
- Multiple-night stay: This discount applies to housing costs for those staying three or more consecutive nights.
- 3-5 nights: Two percent (2%) off total housing costs
- 6-9 nights: Five percent (5%) off total housing costs
- 10-13 nights: Eight percent (8%) off total housing costs
- 14 or more nights: Ten percent (10%) off total housing costs
- For youth groups: One chaperone room provided free of charge for every 10 youth.
- 2,000+ bednights: For those groups whose total bednights (excluding complimentary chaperone rooms) exceed 2000. Five percent (5%) discount on housing costs.
- Other discounts available: In addition to those above, groups may work with Residential Conferences to decrease their costs in other ways, including reduced desk hours and custodial service.
We are currently taking reservations for Summer 2014. The reservation form can be found here.
More information about the reservation process, timelines, and deadlines can be found on our Planning Resources page.
Confirming your reservation
Your reservation is only confirmed once you return the signed Housing and Dining Agreement and pay a deposit (if applicable). We will send you the Agreement after our follow up meeting to confirm your housing and dining needs. Please see the Planning Resources page for a more detailed timeline and list of deadlines.
A ten percent (10%) deposit is required to secure on-campus housing and/or dining conference reservations for groups that are not paying with an Oregon State University or Oregon University System billing account. This deposit is applied as a credit on your final conference invoice. Deposits are subject to the cancellation/termination provisions below. Groups paying with an OSU or OUS billing account are not required to pay a deposit.
Groups who cancel their reservations will be charged a cancellation fee as outlined below.
- 90 days or more before earliest arrival date: $25
- 60-89 days before earliest arrival date: 10% of estimated fees
- 30-59 days before earliest arrival date: 25% of estimated fees
- Less than 30 days before earliest arrival date: 100% of estimated fees
General liability insurance is necessary to obtain when using Oregon State University's facility. Those groups covered by OSU or OUS usually do not need to obtain additional coverage. Other groups must secure general liability insurance at their own expense and keep it in effect during their stay. Here are the guidelines for necessary coverage:
- Insurance is to cover personal bodily injury, wrongful death, property damage and contractual liability, with minimum limits of $2,000,000 per occurrence and $4,000,000 aggregate.
- A certificate of insurance or a copy of the insurance policy shall be filed with OSU, at least one month prior to the event.
- This insurance policy is to be issued by an insurance company authorized to do business in the State of Oregon. The State of Oregon, OSU, its officers, employees, and agents shall be included as additional insured's in said insurance policy.