Healthy Ordering Tips
Example of Healthy Options for each Meal:
- Try our Health Nut Breakfast or our Simple Breakfast.
- Ask for non-fat milk with your coffee!
- Ordering a continental breakfast or bagels? Ask for whole wheat bagels or whole grain muffins.
- Want something sweet? Order mini donuts, mini scones or demi Danishes instead of the full size.
- Healthy beverage choices include juice, water, and individual cartons of skim milk.
- Our Soup and Salad Lunch is a healthy option. Try the Vegetable and Wild Rice or the Mexican Tortilla, pair this with a green salad and you have a healthy and satisfying meal.
- Try adding a seasonal vegetable side to your lunch.
- All sack and boxed lunch options come with fresh fruit.
- Ask for whole wheat bread/tortilla instead of white.
- You can request to have the Chef’s Choice Salad be a green salad with the house vinaigrette.
- Ask for ice tea, juice, or individual cartons of skim milk for your beverage choice.
- There are many healthy dinner options! Try our Bruschetta Chicken or our Baked Cod Provencal.
- You can ask for Seasonal Vegetables as your side choice to the entrees.
- Interested in pasta? Our marinara sauce is a healthy pasta topping. Or order the Pasta Primavera, pasta tossed with vegetables and a light Lemon Oregano Sauce.
- Order whole grain pasta instead of white.
- The Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers are another great options. The red bell peppers are filled with Quinoa, onion, tomato, zucchini, and squash.
- You can ask for a grilled chicken breast instead of a breaded.
- Ordering a side of seasonal vegetables is always an option with the entree.
- Again, you may ask for ice tea, juice, or individual cartons of skim milk for your beverage choice.
- Fruit and crudité trays are great healthy options for group gatherings.
- Order our Grilled Assorted Vegetables with Red Pepper Hummus or the Chilled Shrimp Platter for lighter and healthier tray options.
We have a lot of healthy options on our break menu!
- Try or Oregon Trail Break or our Revitalize Break for a morning event.
- Order the Healthy Break or Mediterranean Break for an afternoon/evening event.
- Order ice tea, juice, or individual cartons of skim milk instead of the assorted cold beverages.
- Order bite sized brownies, bar cookies, mini cream puffs, éclairs cupcakes or fruit tartlets instead of the full size desserts for a healthier option.
- Fruit always makes a great dessert! Order a fresh fruit try to finish off the meal.