Students interested in declaring a major in the College of Forestry need to first attend a College of Forestry Orienation Session. You'll see the planned orientation sessions for this term listed below. To attend, go to Peavy 248 to sign up in advance. Please note that these sessions are students who are ready to declare. If you are interested in possibilities in Forestry and would like to talk to someone before deciding, please contact Brittany Goltry either via email at Brittany.Goltry@oregonstate.edu or by stopping by Peavy 248 to make an appointment.
· Wednesday February 5 10:00 a.m.
· Tuesday, February 18 at 10:00 a.m.
· Wednesday, March 5 at 2:00 p.m.
· Tuesday, March 18 at 10:00 a.m.
· Wednesday, April 2 at 2:00 p.m.