CORVALLIS, Ore. – Talks from February’s sold-out TEDxOregonStateU conference at Oregon State University are now available for viewing online.
TEDx events feature talks, demonstrations or performances designed to foster learning, inspiration and wonder. They are independently organized events in the style of the TED conference. The theme for OSU’s conference was “Disruption.”
Following the TEDx style, the talks run no more than 18 minutes each. The videos feature speakers:
- Emily Calandrelli, host of FOX’s “Xploration Outer Space” and a former NASA employee
- David Edelstein, senior vice president of global programs at Grameen Foundation and director of the Grameen Foundation Technology Center
- Hanson Hosein, a former NBC News war correspondent who is now director of a communication leadership graduate program and president of HRH Media Group
- Michelle Lesniak, season 11 winner of “Project Runway”
- Matthew Kaiser, a current undergraduate student at OSU and fellow in the Linus Pauling Institute’s Cancer Chemoprevention Program
To watch the playlist of all the videos from the event, visit http://bit.ly/1HcRunD.