PORTLAND, Ore. – Five prominent business leaders and one Fortune 100 company will be recognized during the Oregon State University College of Business’ Alumni and Business Partner Awards on Thursday, May 3, at the Governor Hotel in Portland.
The annual event, established in 2002, recognizes outstanding professional achievements and services to the college by alumni and business partners.
The evening begins at 5:30 p.m. with a reception, followed by dinner and the awards presentation beginning at 6:30 p.m. Registration opens Friday, March 30, and will be open until Thursday, April 26. For ticket information visit http://business.oregonstate.edu/awards or contact Gwen Wolfram at 541-737-4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2012 award winners include:
- Hall of Fame: Wayne Ericksen ’58, vice president and principal, Columbia Management Company (retired)
- Innovative Business Leader: Tom Toomey ‘82, president and CEO, UDR, Inc.
- Distinguished Business Professional: Diane Detering-Paddison ’81, chief strategy officer, Cassidy Turley; founder of 4word and author.
- Distinguished Early Career Business Professional: Eric Winston ‘98, chief financial officer, Keen, Inc.
- Distinguished Young Professional: Angelina Lusetti ‘07, store team leader, Target Stores.
- Distinguished Business Partner: Boeing, Inc.