PORTLAND, Ore. – Prominent business leaders from around the country were honored on Tuesday during the Oregon State University College of Business’ Alumni and Business Partner Awards, which was held at the Governor Hotel in Portland.
The annual event recognizes outstanding professional achievements and service by the OSU College of Business alumni and business partners.
The 2011 award winners were:
• Hall of Fame: Patricia Bedient (’75), executive vice president and chief financial officer, Weyerhaeuser
• Distinguished Business Professional: Steve Gomo (’74), executive vice president and chief financial officer, NetApp Inc.
• Distinguished Early Career Business Professional: Ryan Smith (’95), chief financial officer, Nike Golf
• Distinguished Young Business Professional: Rachel Todd (MBA ’08), vice president, Clinical Services & Specialty Practices, Samaritan Health Services
• Distinguished Business Partner: Ferguson Wellman Capital Management, Mark Kralj, principal
• Distinguished Service Award: Brigadier General Al Guidotti (’56), Boeing (retired)
The event was sponsored by the Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers.