PORTLAND, Ore. – Prominent business leaders from around the country will be honored during the Oregon State University College of Business’ Alumni and Business Partner Awards on Tuesday, May 3, at the Governor Hotel in Portland.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with a reception, followed by dinner and the awards presentation.
This annual event recognizes outstanding professional achievements and service by the OSU College of Business alumni and business partners.
The 2011 award winners include:
• Hall of Fame: Patricia Bedient (’75), executive vice president and chief financial officer, Weyerhaeuser
• Distinguished Business Professional: Steve Gomo (’74), executive vice president and chief financial officer, NetApp Inc.
• Distinguished Early Career Business Professional: Ryan Smith (’95), chief financial officer, Nike Golf
• Distinguished Young Business Professional: Rachel Todd (MBA ’08), vice president, Clinical Services & Specialty Practices, Samaritan Health Services
• Distinguished Business Partner: Ferguson Wellman Capital Management, award being accepted by Mark Kralj (’78), principal
• Distinguished Service Award: Brigadier General Al Guidotti (’56), Boeing (retired)
For more information and to register on or before April 22, visit http://business.oregonstate.edu/awards
The event is sponsored by the Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers.