PORTLAND Ore. – Prominent business leaders from around the nation will be honored during Oregon State University’s 2010 Alumni and Business Partner Awards dinner on Thursday, May 6, at the Governor Hotel in Portland.
OSU’s College of Business holds this annual recognition of individuals who have made a significant impact on the business vitality and economy of Oregon. Many of these leaders also are graduates of the university.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with a reception, followed by a dinner and the awards presentation. Tickets are $100 and available until April 30.
The following individuals will be honored at the event:
- Innovative Business Leader: Roger W. Hinshaw, president, Bank of America Oregon and SW Washington.
- Distinguished Business Partner: Ron J. Susa (’80), finance manager, Chevron Corporation Business and Real Estate Services.
- Distinguished Young Business Professional: Doug T. Deurwaarder (’01), associate director, Cushman & Wakefield of Oregon
- Distinguished Early Career Business Professional: Brian J. Bronson (’93), chief financial officer, RadiSys Corporation
- Distinguished Business Professional: Tod D. Perkins (’86), president and COO, Chapdelaine & Co.
- Hall of Fame: Larry L. Brown (’75), partner (retired), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; Executive in Residence – OSU College of Business
The event is sponsored by the Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers.