Information for Presenters
Important information that presenters need to know!
• The Symposium is May 21, 2013 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. in the MUQuad. It will be an open format where attendees will walk around the tent and view student projects. We would like students to be present at their posters/tables for a minimum of 2 hours. We understand that you are students first and have class obligations; if you are unable to be present for at least 2 hours please contact us immediately and we will make appropriate arrangements.
• Projects can be set up starting at 9:30 a.m. on May 21 and must be in place by 10:45 a.m. Please bring everything that you will need for your project; i.e. tape, extension cord, etc. There will be limited supplies available for emergency repairs and fixes.
• Projects must be picked up between 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. that afternoon. Projects that are not picked up will be left behind and most likely thrown away by the MU staff. Please remember to pick up your projects!
• Please plan your project for your scheduled space. Space options include a 4' x 4' wall display board, 4' of table space or 4' x 4' floor space. Other size options are available with early arrangements. Power will only be available if you requested it.
• If you will need to print your project poster, a good resource on campus is Student Media Services located in The Valley Library. They should be able to handle most of your printing needs free of charge or for a very reasonable price. They do require at least 48 hours so plan accordingly.
• There will be awards and cash prizes given out during the symposium, follow this link to learn how your project will be judged. Criteria
• Every participant will receive a certificate of participation.
Thank you for participating, and congratulations again on this important recognition of your accomplishments in research, scholarship, innovation and creativity. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail Joy.email@example.com