Presenting academic and creative work in a formal setting is a mark of true accomplishment in undergraduate studies. Participants will receive a certificate of presentation, and can include the presentation on resumes, graduate school and scholarship applications.
May 15, 2014
Memorial Union Quad
See the list of 2014 participants and recognized projects
Questions you will be asked during registration
Information for presenters
• All OSU undergraduates in all disciplines and fields of study
• Works in-progress and projects for which students served as a contributing member of a larger faculty-led project are strongly encouraged.
• Groups of students may present a single, collaborative project (but submit only one application)
• OSU student projects completed somewhere other than OSU are also eligible.
• Presentation format: Posters, table-top displays and floor installations
Deadline for applications is April 25, 2014.
Questions? Contact Joy Jorgensen (Joy.Jorgensen@oregonstate.edu)
Hear from last year's CUE stars by watching their videos on Media Space:
Alejandra Marquez Loza