Banner Human Resources Information System
- This is a required workshop for any faculty or staff member seeking BANNER HRIS General Query access. The presentation explains how person, employee, position, and job information is tracked, how information is utilized for decision-making and payroll processing, terminology, information available through General Query access, reporting tools (BANNER reports), using HR and Payroll forms on the web, and confidentiality and records release issues. Information is also given on OSCAR (Oregon State Central Administrative Resource).
- Administrative Software - Banner HRIS
- Human Resources
- OSU and Extension Faculty and Staff
- If you are not a previous or current user in any of the Banner Systems, we ask that you have taken the Banner Basics course and reviewed the BANNER SYSTEMS for OSU manual for a general understanding of Banner navigation. The FERPA Tutorial is also required.
- Additional Information
This class is a prerequisite for the HRIS Time Entry class.
HRIS Banner access is contingent upon submitting a Request for Access form and mastering this class content.
This course has 2 parts. At times, only 1 part is required to be taken but registering for this course will register you for both parts if required.
Estimated Length: 3 hour course-30 day access
|The web delivered session, delivered through the Canvas system.||Jennifer Short & Jerie Thorson|
- November 3, 2016 1:30pm - 5:00pm
- January 5, 2017 1:30pm - 5:00pm
|An instructor led session presented in a hands-on setting.||Jennifer Short & Jerie Thorson|
|Barnard Classroom, 5th Floor Library|