The audience will consist of employees who:
- Support university units in transactional and administrative roles. These employees typically require understanding of university-wide processes, policies and procedures, and administrative functions.
- Would like to better understand benefit, retirement savings, and Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) options.
- Would like to learn about general programs and services available on campus.
Presentations are 50-minute sessions; however longer sessions are available. There will be a 10-minute break between sessions to allow for presenters to set-up.
Rooms are set in theater style (chairs only) with a podium, a white board, flip charts, and a working table up front for presenter materials. The Construction and Engineering Hall is the exception, equipped with tiered seating, a stage with podium, and an area at the stage for panel discussion. Panel seating is available for panel discussions in all rooms. Special equipment set-up and/or room reconfigurations are not available.
Rooms are equipped with a touch screen control panel for AV systems including computer, projector, screen and audio. There will be a 10-minute break between sessions so that presenters may prepare prior to their session. Presenters
- Computer, projector, screen and microphone
- White board
- PowerPoint, Word, and Web with Flash capability
- USB ports for flash/jump drive connectivity
Session recording is limited to benefits and retirement sessions. Presenters are welcome to video their own sessions using their personal equipment. NOTE: OSU privacy policies have become more strict and may require release forms for members of the audience.
Technical and Other Assistance
IT assistance, provided by Lasells Stewart Center, will be available for AV and equipment troubleshooting. Volunteers will be on hand to help direct presenters and paticipants, and answer questions.
Handouts and Materials
Presenters are responsible for copying and distributing handouts during their sessions. Presenters will be notified of the number of registrants prior to the event. A handout table is available at the back of each room.
Can’t find what you need here? Contact Leigh Larkin at 541-737-3207; email firstname.lastname@example.org.