1. To help their peers find opportunities and OSU faculty members to mentor undergrads, a group of students worked with Susie Brubaker-Cole, associate provost for academic success and engagement, and Dan Arp, dean of the University Honors College, to produce a comprehensive guide to undergraduate research at Oregon State.
2. The OSU Research Office maintains a page about the Undergraduate Research, Innovation, Scholarship and Creativity (URISC) funding program.
3. The College of Forestry offers internships and research opportunities at its Student Services page.
4. Research experience leading to a thesis is a hallmark of the University Honors College.
5. Students in the College of Public Health and Human Sciences are eligible for research support through the University Research Award Program, URAP and through LIFE Scholars, who do summer paid internships with the Center for Healthy Aging Research.
6. The College of Science lists research and internship opportunities in its departments.
7. The College of Agricultural Sciences offers links to a variety of OSU and other funded research opportunities.
8. Students in the School of Psychological Sciences have multiple opportunities to do research.
9. In the College of Business, undergraduates participate in work experiences, international exchanges and professional activities.
10. The College of Engineering maintains a page of undergraduate research opportunities for student engineers.
Faculty members will have access to a new toolkit for developing undergraduate research programs, REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates) In-A-Box, a product of the National Center for Women and Information Technology.