Introductory PowerPoint Resources
Introductory PowerPoint (Videos)
- Navigating PowerPoint - Introduction to the major areas of the PowerPoint interface.
- Pictures - Inserting and resizing pictures, clip art, and screenshots.
- Presenting - Viewing the slide show; switching programs during slideshow (0:54); annotating during the presentation (1:34).
- Printing - How to print out your slides in different ways.
- Slide Basics - Inserting, Deleting and Slide Layout.
- Slide Basics - Techniques to organize slides. Also shows how to use the Outline feature to edit slides.
- Text Boxes - How to manipulate text boxes (skip to 0:54).
- Themes - Giving a theme to your presentation.