PowerPoint Intermediate Resources
Intermediate PowerPoint (Videos)
- Animations (text and pictures) - Creating text and picture effects to give a smoother look to your slides.
- Graphs - How to make graphs. Using data from an existing spreadsheet (2:06).
- Pictures (editing) - Editing your pictures to give them a much better look in your presentation.
- Pictures (refining) - Refining images by removing their backgrounds and white space.
- Presenter View - Running your presentation in Presenter Viewer mode, which includes notes and annotations.
- Saving to Different File Types - Restoring Autosave versions (1:18); Saving as an older version of PowerPoint (1:30); Saving as .pdf, video, & more (2:18).
- Slide Backgrounds - Changing and altering backgrounds to all slides or individual slides.
- Tables - Creating and inserting tables.
- Slide Transitions - Applying slide transitions.
- Video and Audio - Inserting and resizing videos from your computer.
- Video Editing - Useful techniques for using videos in your presentation.