- Carpool / Vanpool
- Emergency Ride Home
- Corvallis and Beyond
- Do bicycles need lights at night?
- Yes. A white front light is required that is visible at least 500 feet away. A red rear reflector is the only thing required on the back of the bicycle.
- Are bicycles required to stop at stop signs?
Yes. Bicycles are required to obey all traffic signs and signals.
- Do I have to register my bike?
No. However, it is a good idea to register your bike. Registration is free, and it is the greatly increases the chances that your bike will be returned to you if it is stolen and later recovered. Go to the Department of Public Safety in Cascade Hall to register your bike.
- I would like to use alternative transportation, but I have to drive a few times a year. Are there any options?
Yes, you can buy a 10-day parking card from Transit and Parking Services for $68.
- Can I bring my bike on the bus?
Yes, all three bus systems (Corvallis Transit, Philomath Connection, Linn-Benton Loop) are equipped with racks to transport bikes. Corvallis Transit has instructions for loading and unloading.
- How do I get there using public transportation (bus, train, etc.)?
Google Maps has an option that shows you how to get either acorss town or across the state using public transportation. Simply enter your start and end locations then press the bus icon.